I can’t wait to try these elegant Truffled Asparagus Crostinis from Habitual Hostess! They’re loaded with fresh asparagus, two types of truffle flavor (oil and salt) and fresh lemon. Take a look at the recipe below!
1 bunch of medium asparagus
2 Tablespoons truffle oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 cup shaved Parmesan (we use a vegetable peeler)
1 teaspoon truffle salt
1 garlic clove, halved
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the broiler in your oven to high.
2. Slice baguette into 1/4 inch pieces. Brush each piece with the olive oil, pop into the oven and broil 3-5 minutes until toasted.
3. Remove from oven and rub each piece of bread with garlic piece.
4. Slice the asparagus on the diagonal, into 1/4 inch slices. Warm the truffle oil in a skillet over medium low heat. Add asparagus, salt and pepper and sauté for 2 minutes until slightly cooked but crisp. 5. Remove from heat and add in lemon juice, truffle salt and Parmesan cheese.
6. Spoon asparagus mixture over crostini and inhale immediately!
This recipe originally appeared on our parent site, The Local Moms Network